£30,000 - £40,000 + benefits
We are seeking a Software Developer to join a small, hi-tech data solutions company who are in the process of re-design and development of the next generation of their big data information management platform.
This is an exciting time to join the business who work with best of breed technologies to provide scalability and performance, and to influence technology choices and designs at the early stages of product development.
Scope of Activity
- Work with product management and stakeholders to understand functional and business requirements.
- Engineer high quality, maintainable and testable code using test-driven and behaviour-driven development techniques as appropriate.
- Maintain skill set and stay up to date with emerging technologies.
Summary of Skills & Experience
- Experience in commercial software development with C# and the .Net framework.
- A good understanding of test-driven development practices using automated unit tests with tools such as NUnit.
- Interest in application of automated testing to software development processes.
- Self-motivation with sound technical skills, enthusiasm with an excellent work ethic.
Knowledge of and experience with the following technologies or techniques is a plus:
- Behaviour-driven development techniques using tools such as SpecFlow.
- Interest in application of automated testing to software development processes
- User interface/experience expertise.
To be considered for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765280