Software Developer / Full Stack Developer
Remote Wroking Options
Are you an established Software Developer looking for a greenfield development opportunity? Are you excited by the idea of joining a newly created team with the sole purpose of developing next generation systems, platforms and web applications?
In this role you will be presented with a great opportunity to use your expertise in .Net & Full Stack development to build next generation solutions and help a company realise their huge potential. This is an exciting time to join the business who work with best of breed technologies to provide scalability and performance. You will be able to influence technology choices and designs at the early stages of product development.
Scope of Activity
- Work with product management and stakeholders to understand functional and business requirements.
- Engineer high quality, maintainable and testable code using test-driven and behaviour-driven development techniques as appropriate.
- Maintain skill set and stay up to date with emerging technologies.
Summary of Skills & Experience
- Experience in commercial software development with C# and the .Net framework.
- A good understanding of test-driven development practices using automated unit tests with tools such as NUnit.
- Interest in application of automated testing to software development processes.
- Self-motivation with sound technical skills, enthusiasm with an excellent work ethic.
Other beneficial knowledge
- Behaviour-driven development techniques using tools such as SpecFlow.
- Interest in application of automated testing to software development processes
- User interface/experience expertise.
They also offer flexible and remote working options, a range of company benefits and a friendly and sociable working environment with structured and organised development practices. You wont be working 12 hours a day or firefighting backlogs and bugs, the company have their foundations in good running order!
To be considered for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765280