We are recruiting for a talented Software Developer to work on some seriously high-profile projects building solutions for the cabinet office & central government parties and projects with national security interests.
Our client is a well-known and highly successful software house with an enviable portfolio of customers.
The software & systems they develop are used in extremely high profile, high security environments and require an in-depth level of technical input.
The products are all running on Windows platforms and consist of rich data systems, cloud services and multi-threaded, multi-server real-time applications. A very technical and complex suite of products that require a methodical and quality driven approach to development.
As a Software Developer in this team you will design, implement, test and support UI, server and interface components, using C# in multithreaded, multi-server environments.
· C# using Visual Studio
· Windows development tools
· Experience using TFS and GIT
· Experience of Unit Testing and Code Reviews
· Agile development Framework
· Good knowledge of multi-threading
· Web Development Skills e.g. Web API, React, Angular, Bootstrap, Knockout, AJAX, jQuery
· Experience of designing for mitigation of OWASP risks
· Strong knowledge of MS Visual Studio, .Net, WCF, XML, WiX
If you are looking for a fast and engaging company and working environment and the opportunity to work with new technology this role could be ideal.
The company offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package including Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday, Gym Membership, Career Progression and flexible working.
Please send your CV and any additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765804.