Senior Developer/ Consultant - C#, Windows, WPF, WCF, MS SQL
Energy Sector - Renewables & Smart Energy
£55,000 + bonus & benefits
Portsmouth + home & remote working options. 10% travel to customers.
We are seeking an experienced Software Developer to work in a multi-tasking role, performing the tasks of Developer & Customer consultant.
The company support tech services for range of companies operating within the Smart Energy sector and are looking for a talented developer to be the conduit between tech development and customer requirements.
This is a varied and interesting role in a fast moving and dynamic industry sector. IT would suit someone who is more than just a coder, someone keen to work on full development lifecycle services from project initiation to implementation and support.
Summary of Experience Required:
- Developing software solutions using the MS technology stack
- Expert knowledge of Oracle, SQL Server, C#, WPF and WCF
- Knowledge of Delphi 7 - beneficial
- Experience with the Infragistics control for WPF - beneficial
- Experience building desktop and web applications
- Understanding of infrastructure and deployment environments
- Ability to develop UI against wireframes and design images
- Good analytical communication skills
- Client facing skills
- Solid written and verbal skills
The company is offering a competitive salary and varied work where no two days are the same.
To apply please send your CV to Daniel Sumpter at Spectrum IT Recruitment by hitting Apply