We are seeking a talented and ambitious Full Stack Web Developer / Software Developer to work with an award winning software company developing innovative smart payment solutions for the education sector.
This dynamic and modern thinking company develop cash replacement products used within schools and colleges throughout the UK. Their team of enthusiastic developers are engaged in building new and enhancing existing services to keep their product innovative and in keeping with modern development best practises.
If you are a Software Developer looking to work in a feel good company who offer great benefits, modern technology and investment in training and benefits then please get in touch asap.
Scope of Role:
Develop new functionality in our flagship browser-based application
- Create/alter the database schema as necessary
- Write and refactor clean and maintainable C# code
- Ensure cross-device compatibility with an intuitive, responsive front end
- Create and contribute to technical specifications, including user interface designs
Maintain existing products
- Enhance existing functionality, in our browser-based products
Take part in team-based activities
- Sprint and work planning
- Pair Programming
- Code reviews
- ASP.NET MVC
- Version control (we use Git)
A knowledge of some of the following would also be beneficial:
WinForms, WPF, WCF, Knockout, AJAX, MVVM, LINQ, Database Design, Team Foundation Server, Project Management, Unit Testing and Mocking
To apply please send your CV to KayleighSchneid@SpectrumIT.co.uk