Java Developer -Southampton
A progressive company with a vibrant and collaborative approach to Software Development are looking for a Java Developer to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for a Java Developer with commercial experience who is looking to progress their career in a very contemporary development environment.
The successful Java Developer will be required to have some of the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Commercial Java Development experience.
- Solid understanding of Object Orientated software design.
- Experience of Agile practises and the benefits to business.
- Preference for working in a team focused environment and have the confidence to bring forward ideas and suggestions.
- Commercial experience with relational database management systems.
- Experience with XML and JSON.
- Knowledge of Testing frameworks (Unit & Behaviour)
- Relevant Software Development related degree qualified.
Experience of the following would be advantageous but not essential:
- Working knowledge of Spring framework
- An awareness of or interest in Google / AWS or different cloud platforms.
- Knowledge of RESTful web services. - desirable.
The Java Developer will have the following responsibilities:
- Impact on the development and improvement to the companies leading software product.
- Assisting with the running and support of a cloud based system.
- Responsible for testing your own and colleagues code.
- Working with the customer support team for problem diagnosis and resolution.
- To be an active participant in a team environment.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company who invest in their staff and have a commitment to providing an excellent working environment and conditions.
The business actively encourages self-development and allows personal project time for ideas that could benefit the business.
To apply for this position please email email@example.com