Software Developer - Cosham, Portsmouth - £30,000 - £40,000
The client are a fantastic business with a unique, innovative product. They're an established SME with around 30 employees and growing but they still have that hungry, positive, start up culture. They've been recognised with a number of accolades including being voted one of the top growing companies in the country as well as winning "medium Business of the year 2019". It's a really fantastic time to get on board and learn from sector experts and really be part of something great. They are ideally looking for people with prior experience working within SME/SMB size companies or someone who is open to the challenges and opportunities this can bring!
What they're looking for:
Roles / Responsibilities -
Develop and maintain internal tools as well as the company's main commercial platform. Work on recently conceived products built with bleeding edge technologies. The company has a start-up culture which leaves room for innovation and new suggestions both technology and feature wise. The ideal candidate would be a motivated self-start and an analytical thinker.
Required Skills -
- Typescript - Will consider candidates with C# or Java background who want to try something new
- Express - Will consider candidates with relevant experience i.e .NET MVC, Java Spring
- SQL - they use PostgreSQL but will consider candidates with relevant experience (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- AWS - Cloudformation, Lambda, EC2 and so on... (they use many AWS services)
- Degree Qualified
- Excellent offices in Lakeside, Portsmouth. The offices have fantastic amenities including Starbucks, florists and hairdressers to name just a few!
- Easy to get to - onsite parking or a free shuttle from the train
- 22 paid holidays
- Pension contributions
- Flexible working.
- Salary £30,000 - £40,000 dependent upon experience.
If you think you'd be suited to this role please contact Rachel at Spectrum or press apply now!