£40,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Full Stack Software Developer required to join an award winning business that has been in the Sunday Times 100 Best Places to work for the last 3 years running. They provide their customers with accurate real-time information in relation to web traffic and have a number of different complex systems.
Working on their flagship product which enables 1.2 billion hits a day on their software you will work on the most up to date technologies. You will love 'playing' with new technology and will be welcomed to make suggestions of technologies to use in house to streamline the process, this will be implemented really quickly so no long lead times to make changes.
The company is at an exciting phase of growth and development with career opportunities to suit ambitious and driven individuals. If you are looking for a new challenge within a forward thinking company, then this will be a great opportunity for you.
- Azure SQL Server
- Knowledge of Git, GitHub and .Net
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and the 'want' to learn
- Kubernetes, Micro-Services and queue technologies
- Knowledge of Cloud Platforms, in particular MS Azure
- Familiarity with SCRUM development methodologies
- Chrome Extension Development
- Outlook plugin development
- Designing scope of software projects
- Analysing existing programs for modification purposes
- Researching and designing new software systems, websites, programs and applications
- Writing and implementing clean, scalable code
- Troubleshooting and debugging code
- Verifying and deploying software systems
- Recommending and executing program improvements
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com