Software Engineer - Python, Django, NodeJS
Hampshire: Commutable from Southampton, Fareham, Basingstoke areas
Salary based on experience + benefits and flexible / home working
We are looking for an enthusiastic Python Developer / Software Engineer who loves problem solving and learning new technology. The ideal person would be an established Software Developer, however you might only have 12 months commercial experience, essentially the business is open to individuals who can show a willingness to learn and good programming skills, especially with Python.
Your Skills & Experience:
- You need to love programming and be excited about solving problems with technology
- Python, Django - ideally you will have built apps using these
- Agile understanding
- Excellent communicator - able to work as part of a collaborative team
- Experience with Git and CI, Jenkins, etc
- Degree educated in an IT, Mathematical related topic
Salary and Scope…
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 + benefits and flexible working - the business offer a good work/life balance, so start and finish times are flexible and home working is optional.
If this opportunity interests you please apply to this advert or contact me via LinkedIn or our website. SpectrumIT, Paul Grace.
All candidates applying must be UK residents.