Software Developer in Test
(Java, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Gherkin)
Do you want to work for an established client near Eastleigh who offer flexible working hours, 5% Pension, on-going technical training, investment in staff and a lovely office atmosphere described by its current employees as "innovative company, hardworking and friendly team" in an "environment where people genuinely care about each other. Everyone is important and makes an impact on the business success."
If so read on, there is an exciting new opportunity for an Software Developer in Test to join their constantly expanding team. The Software Developer in Test is responsible for identifying defects and process issues with the software and its design. This position involves close interaction with the development and functional team members.
The successful candidate will be working as a part of the Training and Test Team to understand requirements, software operations and flow, documenting test plans, test scripts/cases and test results. You will be working with product designers and developers at all stages to promote quality and producing test plans, ensuring they are followed and adhered to. It will be a 70% Dev / 30% Test split. You will be responsible for full stack development in Java and then testing your own code.
- Experience in a Software Developer in Test role
- Web Development and Testing with Java
- Maven, Gradle
- QTP, Quality Centre, Bugzilla
- Automated UI testing
- JMeter / Java BlazeMeter
- Manual and Automated Regression and Integration testing
- Ideally ISEB or ISTQB qualified
- SCRUM environment
Other key duties include:
- Producing and prioritising bug reports
- Running manual regression tests
- Verifying the load, scalability, and performance requirements have been met
- Working with developers to perform root-cause analysis and preliminary problem diagnosis
- Executing test cases and documenting results
Please note, you must be eligible for Security Clearance to be suitable for this role.
To apply, and for more information send your CV to email@example.com