Software Developer in Test / Test Engineer
Automation Testing, SpecFlow, OOP, C#, BDD, Agile
£38,000 - £48,000 based on experience
Hampshire; Winchester, Southampton area
A great opportunity for an experienced Test Engineer / Developer in Test to join an established technology company in Hampshire at an exciting time of global growth and expansion. The role offers great scope for progression and the opportunity to make an impact in a collaborative environment.
The Developer in Test will work closely with Software Developers in conducting exploratory, regression and automation testing using SpecFlow and C#. The team follow Agile, BDD processes and the preferred candidates will offer 3 years+ commercial experience, including current exposure to Automation testing.
Required Technical Skills and experience:
- Minimum 3+ years software testing or software development experience
- Experience of the full Test life cycle, working closely with developers
- Experience with Automation testing; SpecFlow, Selenium WebDriver
- The ability to code in an OOP language (C# ideally) is highly desirable
- Good understanding of Agile, SCRUM processes
- Must be passionate about testing and new test methods
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with all areas of the business
- Degree educated, or equivalent
- UK resident and eligible to work in the UK
The company offer a competitive salary based on experience plus; Flexible working, pension, training and great career prospects and company culture.
If you have the required level of experience, please apply to this advert of contact us via our website or LinkedIn to discuss the full details. Paul Grace Spectrum IT