A fantastic opportunity for either an experienced Software Development Engineer (Java or C++) to join a team who are developing mission critical applications for emergency services across the UK.
This specialist company are looking for an innovative and forward-thinking Software Development Engineer to work on systems that are genuinely shaping the way the UK respond to emergency situations. They are open to applicants who specialise in Java or C++ but are also happy to cross train candidates who wish to work with both.
The role of Software Development Engineer;
- Design and develop user interfaces, applications and databases
- Work within a collaborative team to improve existing applications and deliver new projects
- Assist and support SQA before the release of new software
- Engage with product management, engineering and marketing teams for input into the specifications of new products.
The successful Software Development Engineer will have;
- Java GUI or C++ development experience
- Experience with Object Oriented Development
- Understanding of client and server-side development
- Database integration
The role of Software Development Engineer is paying between £45,000 - £50,000 and comes with excellent training opportunities and benefits.
To apply for the Software Development Engineer role please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294