Software Development Lead - C#, .Net, Microservices, SCRUM
Approx. £65,000 + benefits and future scope for progression
Any company who in the current climate is still growing, building new products, and driving innovation is clearly a well-run business with a bright future. It's a very tough climate right now for a lot of companies and we are pleased to be able to offer an exciting new job opportunity to anyone with the skills and experience to be a successful Software Development Team Leader in a C#, .Net Microservices environment.
Our client is a well-known data services specialist working with a range of global companies to turn their customer data into meaningful insights and engagement opportunities.
Software Development Lead / Manager - The Role
This is a hands-on development / leader opportunity, taking your expertise in C#/.Net and leading from the front as SCRUM team manager. Comprising of 4 software developers this is fairly new product team developing data driven services for several large customers.
You can expect to join a talented team pushing modern development practices, tools, and technology with an eye on future digital innovation. This role drives creativity, continuous personal development and you will make a significant contribution to the business.
Tech & Skills Requirements
- SCRUM team management experience.
- Proven experience in hands-on development team leadership.
- Advanced knowledge of large database development including SQL Server.
- Knowledge of software systems and frameworks including Git, GitHub and .NET.
Nice to Have / Useful experience
- Kubernetes, Micro-services and queue technologies.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms, in particular MS Azure.
- Familiarity with SCRUM development methodologies.
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology.
If you have the experience and aptitude to lead this talented team please get in touch with Daniel at Spectrum IT Recruitment. DanielSumpter@SpectrumIT.co.uk.