An exciting opportunity has opened in the Portsmouth area as an industry leader are looking to add a Software Development Manager to their team on a permanent basis.
This role very much hands off, focusing more on strategy and change across the wider business. The ideal candidate would be currently working as a Development Manager, or a similar position managing multiple teams and have clear understanding of the agile software development lifecycle. It would also be highly beneficial if you come from a strong software development background and are comfortable having technical conversations with a variety of stakeholders.
Key skills required;
- Experience leading technology teams & managing people
- An agile practitioner committed to continuously improving and delivering value to both internal and external customers
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced changing environment
- Can manage their time and priorities effectively
- Running 1-2-1s with your team
- Reviewing the technology strategy and thinking the next upcoming challenge.
Although the role is not a hands on technical one experience with the below tools would be desirable;
- C#, .Net Core MVC, CSS, jQuery, react, SQL Server
- TDD, CI/CD deploy pipeline
- AWS, Terraform, Docker Containers, ECS
What they can offer you;
- 29 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Cover
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Life Assurance x4 salary
- Budgets for team lunches and social events
- Gym Discount
- Option of flexi working
- Eye care scheme
This Development Manager opportunity is paying up to £80,000pa. To find out more please apply or send your CV to ElliotHall@SpectrumIT.co.uk