Software Development Manager - £70k - £80k - Ascot, Berkshire
Software Development Manager required by a rapidly expanding tech start-up based in Ascot, Berkshire. The Software Development Manager will take ownership of the current software team and oversee the product roadmap for existing and new products.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Managing the software development team
- Managing relationships with customers
- Running the full production process to ensure continuous delivery practices
- Translating complex technical concepts for customers and the internal team to understand
- Microsoft Technology stack - The current team are C#, .NET based.
- SQL Server knowledge
- Web API's
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience of managing and building software teams
As the company are a start-up, they offer a great, flexible working environment as well as regular profit share. If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature please contact RyanOatley@SpectrumIT.co.uk