Software Development Manager
A leading organisation operating within the logistics sector is looking for Software Development Manager to join the business.
The Software Development Manager will have good experience in operating in an Agile environment and delivering software projects.
This is an opportunity for a Software Development Manager to help an established organisation move forward and enable them to embrace DevOps and Continuous Integration.
The software development team are engaged in a number of projects which contribute to the running of a vital business within the logistics sector and a focus on delivery will be required.
The Software Development Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of managing software development teams and projects in an Agile environment.
- A proven record of delivering projects and a strong delivery focus.
- Knowledge of Agile tools and techniques (Scrum & Kanban).
- Experience of encouraging best practise and adherence to quality.
- Management of 3rd party software development consultants - advantageous.
- Experience of building collaborative teams.
- Previous experience in a hands on software development role.
- Previous experience of programming in C# / .Net - advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to join a business with a desire to improve the quality of their software and will suit an ambitious software development manager looking to progress their career.
Candidates with previous development experience who may be currently in a Scrum Master or Project Manager position will be considered.
To apply to this role, please email email@example.com