Software Development Manager
A leading and high profile logistics company is looking for a Development Manager to join their team and manage a small in-house team of developers.
This is an opportunity for a Software Development Manager who is keen to blend management responsibilities with hands on C# Development . The Software Development Manager role be 60% management and 40% hands on development.
Responsibilities for the Software Development Manager will include:
- Overall management and prioritisation of the development workload.
- Liaising with Business Analyst's and other contacts across the business.
- Influencing the strategic direction of the development function.
- Hands on C# / .net software development.
- Deadline management.
- Having an awareness of new technologies which can add business benefit.
- Vendor co-ordination.
- Documentation and data flows of in-house software systems.
- High level technical support for in-house software systems.
The successful Software Development Manager will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous software development management experience.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to relay technical information to non-technical staff.
- Experience of prioritising multiple issues.
- Detail led in approach.
- Ability to professionally develop staff.
- Previous Software Development experience, ideally with C# / .Net
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to Justinlewis@spectrumit.co.uk