Software Development Manager
A market leading software solutions provider are looking for a Software Development Manager to join their team.
The Software Development Manager will play a key role in continued success of this established business and will hold key responsibilities for the technical development roadmap and delivery.
This is a 'hands off' Development Manager role but a background in Software Development is significantly advantageous.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Line management of a small but talented development and QA team.
- Product Management and delivery.
- Project and project resource management.
- Ensuring adherence to the Quality Management System.
- Stakeholder Management.
The successful Software Development Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Good people management skills including, leading, mentoring, supporting and encouraging individuals towards personal development and achieving objectives.
- Take the lead on appraisals and identify training requirements.
- Experience of managing technical product roadmaps and delivery.
- Strong understanding of software development architecture and platforms.
- Creating suitable environments for creative and productive software development.
- Experience of developing software for a regulated industry. (Advantageous)
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
This is an exciting time to join an established organisation as they look to embrace new approaches and technologies to keep them at the forefront of their industry.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org