Software Development Manager
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Software Development Manager required by an exciting technology company based in Guildford. Due to continued success and planned expansion the company are looking to hire a Software Development Manager to manage their current team of developers.
The successful Software Development Manager will have prior experience leading a development team and will be responsible for ensuring best practices in software development is met whilst also having the ability to be hands on and assist with development when required. The ideal candidate will be forward thinking and passionate about development and be excited about the opportunity to join the company and assist in its growth as a market leader in its sector.
Responsibilities of the role included;
- Work with account manager and solution architects to design and plan development projects.
- Where required, assist in the development of projects
- Mentor the team
- Provide link between the customer, development team and any third-party regarding software functionality through the development cycle
- Maintain the team writes detailed technical documentation at all stages of the project lifecycle
- Provide technical expertise to operate and maintain a secure, efficient IT environment
- Participate in the weekly project development team meeting to discuss project status, project resources, and other needs
- Experience managing a development team
- Hands on development experience with Java
- Proven Track record of managing enterprise implementations within a software environment
- Strong communication, presentation and inter-personal skills
If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact CharlieFayers@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 298