Software Development Manager
A high profile organisation is looking for a Software Development Manager to oversee a mixed team of internal and offshore developers.
The Software Development Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Having full ownership of the full development lifecycle.
- Management of the internal development team.
- Management of supplier relationships and development partners.
- Management of resource scheduling and conflicts.
- Work package progress reporting.
- Creating and maintaining a collaborate environment which is mindful of Agile practises.
The successful Software Development Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of managing internal and off-shore software development teams.
- Previous hands on experience of the full software delivery lifecycle.
- Previous experience of delivering software systems and capabilities in complex environment.
- Experience of managing vendor relationships.
- Knowledge of .Net development technologies.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Experienced in translating business and technology models into delivery roadmaps.
- Relevant Degree level qualified.
This is a great opportunity for an established Software Development Manager to join a large organisation and play an important part in their technical delivery.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org