Software Development Manager - .Net, F#, C#, SQL, Agile
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
A Software Development Manager is required to join an innovative, fast paced software business in Hampshire. They invest heavily in new technology, promote flexible working and this role offers the opportunity to lead their development team from the front.
You will be exposed to exciting and cutting-edge technologies and projects and the ideal candidate will demonstrate previous Development Management experience within a .Net environment taking full ownership of the development team, collaborating with the Head of Engineering and other senior stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of their SaaS products.
The role will remain hands-off to focus on development strategy, team leadership and improvement of process and team integration. However, candidates applying with a strong hands-on leadership back ground will still be considered.
- Commercial Development Management experience
- Implementation of software development strategy
- Appreciation for Software / Application Architecture
- Will have implemented Agile best practice within a highly skilled development team previously
- The ability to bring teams together and instil a collaborative development culture
- Experience within a .Net environment. A software development / engineering background with 5+ years development experience
- Excellent understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Previous experience of improving development team efficiency
- Exposure to F# is desirable
The company offer an strong benefits package including flexible working and bonus. To be considered please apply to this ad or contact me via LinkedIn or our website. Paul Grace Spectrum IT