Software Development Manager - C# / .Net / Agile - (£60k to £80k)
New Team - Greenfield Product Development - Best Practice Principles - Fast Growth Software Company
Does the idea of scoping and building a new software team interest you? Would you be keen to drive the development a new product?
We are working with a fast growing small>medium sized software specialist based in central Winchester. This successful company is led by some very talented and tech & process savvy people. Their management technique allows for creativity and autonomy whilst steering the ship towards a great customer experience and an awesome product. Their people are driven by making a difference. Their culture is people oriented with an emphasis in team work, investment in skills and building capabilities; with a personal commitment by every member of the staff to develop and master their subject matter.
You will support the ongoing growth of a new development team (MS.Net, C#, SQL) and support them in refining process to advance the efficiency and quality of software development activities. As a critical member of the product team's leadership function, one of your key objectives is enabling people to be at their best in delivering great software whilst reinforcing the team values
Your current Skills & Experience:
- Can demonstrate leading and building great software development teams
- Implementation of software development strategy
- The ability to understand complex software products and Architecture
- Will have implemented Agile best practice within a skilled development team previously
- The ability to bring teams together and instil a collaborative development culture
- A software development / engineering background or similar transferable skills
- Excellent understanding of Agile/Scrum
What's in it for you?
- A management team that is committed to continuous development of people, process, product and customer satisfaction.
- Investment in technology, tools & training to keep you at the top of your game
- A forward thinking company culture that will keep evolving and stay on the curve of modern development practices
- A competitive salary, bonus, benefits and flexible hours to suit most lifestyles.
- A mature working mindset with pragmatic leadership allowing for flexibility and comfort
- An attractive and well equipped office in a great location in central Winchester
Salary - £60k to £80k dependent on experience.
Plus generous benefits and flexible working which makes this a rewarding and attractive place to work.
How to apply...
If you have an CV please hit apply and send it over. If not or if you wish to talk first you can contact me through Linkedin or our company website - Paul Grace, Spectrum IT Recruitment.
PaulGrace@SpectrumIT.co.uk / 02380 765284