Software Development Manager - Development Team Lead
Project delivery, Team leadership, Agile best practice, .Net C#, Azure, Agile
Commutable from; Fareham, Portsmouth, Waterlooville, Southampton
Does the idea of scoping and building a new software team interest you? Would you be keen to drive the development a new product from within?
We are working with an established but fast-growing company based on the south coast who require an experienced Development Manager. This successful company is led by a talented leadership team with expertise within the industry, who are driven by making a difference.
Their culture is people oriented with an emphasis in teamwork, investment in skills and building capabilities; with a personal commitment by every member of the staff to develop and master their subject matter.
You will support the ongoing growth of a new development team (MS.Net, C#, SQL, Azure) and support them in refining process to advance the efficiency and quality of software development activities. As a critical member of the IT team leadership function, one of your key objectives is enabling people to be at their best in delivering great software whilst reinforcing the team values.
Your current Skills & Experience:
- Can demonstrate leading and building great software development teams both in house and offshore
- Implementation of software development strategy
- The ability to understand complex software products and Architecture
- Will have implemented best practice within a skilled development team previously
- The ability to bring teams together and instil a collaborative development culture
- A .Net software development / engineering background
- Excellent understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Exposure to; .Net, C#, SQL, Azure in the most recent role is preferred
What's in it for you?
- A management team that is committed to continuous development of people, process, product and customer satisfaction.
- Investment in technology, tools & training to keep you at the top of your game
- A forward-thinking company that have the ability to invest in its future
- A mature working mindset with pragmatic leadership allowing for flexibility
Salary - £55k to £65k dependent on experience, plus benefits
How to apply...
If you have a CV, please hit apply and send it over. If not or if you wish to talk first you can contact me through LinkedIn or our company website - Amy Lee, Spectrum IT Recruitment.