Software Development Manager - Microsoft .Net
Development strategy, Team leadership, Process improvement, Agile
Hampshire; Cosham area
An experienced Software Development Manager is required to join an established software business based in Hampshire. This is a pivotal role that offers the opportunity to lead their .Net product development team from the front and lead the implementation of new technology and processes.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate previous Development Management experience within a Microsoft .Net environment leading development or product teams, collaborating with senior stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of their SaaS products.
The role is business critical overseeing several complex products and a team of experienced software developers. The role is mostly hands-off, focussing on strategy, team leadership, team growth and improvement of Agile processes. However, candidates applying with a strong hands-on leadership back ground will still be considered if they can demonstrate relevant management skills.
- Demonstrate leading and building great software development teams
- Exposure to; .Net, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, Android, SQL Server, or similar
- Implementation of software development strategy and product evolution
- Will have helped implement Agile best practice within a development team previously
- The ability to bring teams together and instil a collaborative development culture
- A software development / engineering background with 5+ years development experience is preferred
- Excellent understanding of Agile / Scrum
The company offer a competitive salary up to £60,000 and a strong benefits package. To be considered please apply to this ad or contact me via LinkedIn or our website. Paul Grace, Spectrum IT
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK