Software Engineer (SIP / VOIP technologies)
A leading technology and networking provider are looking for a Software Engineer with experience of SIP or VOIP technologies to join their busy team.
The successful candidate will come from an Telecommunications background and will have significant networking, Linux and scripting experience.
The Software Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- Solid commercial experience with Object Orientated Programming.
- Software Development experience with C++ / C Programming.
- Knowledge of IP Networking
- Strong experience of SIP telephony technology, protocols and signalling call flows.
- Understanding of Open Source Solutions for SIP base telephony.
- Knowledge of network analysers - Wireshark preferable.
- Strong knowledge of WAN IP connectivity products and solutions.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Experience of using PowerPoint and Visio.
- Experience of using Linux based tools.
- Linux instance command line management.
- VMware Virtualisation of both Linux and Windows machines - desirable.
- Amazon Web Service products, solutions and management - desirable.
- Awareness of call centre operations and technologies - desirable.
- Understanding of legacy telephony technology - desirable.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org