A software house based in Fareham who specialise in cloud telephony products are searching for a Software Engineer to join their growing team that create innovative and compelling technology for telephone network operators. This role is open to candidates of all levels from graduates to senior.
This role will see you developing frameworks and CI/CD pipelines using Node within the test function of the business so is a unique opportunity and an exciting challenge for the right candidates.
This Software Engineer role is paying between £30,000 and £50,000 and comes with a wide range of benefits
The role of Software Engineer:
- Undertake development projects - This involves developing frameworks and CI/CD pipelines using Node
- Create innovative additions to the product portfolio
- Actively contribute to the design and architecture
The successful Software Engineer requires the following skills and experience:
- Node - Ideal but not essential. This can easily be taught to the right candidates
- Linux / Unix
- CI /CD pipelines
- Exposure to a test function
To apply for this Software Engineer role, please send your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294