An exciting start up Fintech company has a new opportunity for a Software Engineer where you'll will play an active part in the success of the company. This role will see you joining a small team where you'll have the opportunity to experience all areas of the business including QA and cyber security.
The role of Software Engineer is paying circa £40,000 and comes with a range of benefits including an annual bonus scheme, 25 days holiday, life assurance and private medical insurance.
The role of Software Engineer:
- Integrate existing internal applications with the company's new technology platform which will consist of API / microservices building and data migrations
- Maintain existing application code
- Manage Linux Ubuntu servers
- Design MSSQL databases
The successful Software Engineer will have the following experience:
- Problem solving ability and keenness to learn are essential
- An object - orientated programming language (Python, Java)
- Data analysis
The apply for the role of Software Engineer, please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294