Software Engineer: Product development - API development
Nodejs, Python, MySQL, Agile, Machine Learning
Flexible remote working options - up to £50k
An exciting opportunity to join a growing software company specialising in developing Artificial Intelligence products. A Software Engineer is required to join their established Agile Development team contributing to the development of their innovative products used by a range of blue-chip customers, the business offer excellent scope of personal development an progression.
This opportunity is open to Software Engineers / Back end Developers with commercial experience of Node.js an relational databases. The role will work alongside an established Product team of Engineers and would be involved in developing and maintaining highly critical data integrations for the companies AI products.
This position is paying a salary based on experience up to £50,000 + benefits and benefits. The company have offices in the South east and London but the role can be offered on a mostly remote basis.
Essential technical skills;
- Commercial Software development experience - 2-3yrs+
- Commercial Node.js experience
- Relational database experience; SQL, MySQL
- Understanding of Agile and DevOps processes
- The ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic business
- Experience of technical implementations - SaaS, AI, Data products or similar
- Python programming
- Experience developing integrations to third-party APIs
- Degree level education in a relevant subject (Computer Science) is preferred, but not essential.
Due to Covid-19, this role will be onboarded remotely. Please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn, Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK