Software Engineer - C#, .Net, Windows, WPF, Robotics, AI, Automation
Medical Research / Medical Technology Sector
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Software Engineer to join a dynamic and innovative hardware/software company building innovative technology within the medical sector.
The products are primarily Windows based applications written in C#, WPF. C#/.Net programmers from web or windows environments will be able to learn the products and add value. Cross training to desktop applications will be provided if needed.
- Good understanding of software development aspects.
- Common knowledge about C# and .net frameworks.
- Object Oriented Design principles.
- SQL Server / Relational Databases.
- Knowledge of Motions systems, robotics and automation
Additional Beneficial Skills:
- WCF, WPF
- UML design
- TFS and JIRA
- Testing frameworks
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant IT subject e.g. computer science
The team is talented, friendly and working in a sector that adds genuine value within a niche medical research area. On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension and free parking.
There is no public transport to this office so a car is required.