- Graduate, Junior or Mid-level Experience
- £28,000 to £35000 depending on experience
We are working with a unique and innovative technology company who, following 3rd party investment, are entering scale-up phase!
This is an exciting opportunity for a early career or graduate Software Engineer who enjoys building solutions with practical commercial application. The role is varied with multi-faceted challenges that present a great opportunity to build a dynamic and on-trend skill set.
The company (under 10 people currently) will potentially double over the course of the next 12 months and under the direction of two former managers and senior developer/architects of a global technology powerhouse this company has huge potential.
- Working with our design team to capture interface requirements and develop software specifications.
- UI and tools implementation on iOS, Android, Windows and Web. Projects will be taken from concept to product release
- Investigating and testing current applications and involvement with product enhancements.
- Liaising with users and other team members as required to producing specification proposals for new projects.
- Testing interfaces and components to ensure that they operate satisfactorily.
- Contributing to the team's creative vision with ideas for products and enhancements
Skills and background
- A solid academic grounding in Software Engineering principles with knowledge of C++ and OOP - i.e. Computer Science. Maths with IT etc.
- Knowledge of UI / GUI development at either project or commercial level
How to Apply
You can either send me your CV and details by hitting APPLY or find me on LinkedIN or via our company website. Wilkin Chan, Spectrum IT Recruitment. WilkinChan@SpectrumIT.co.uk