Software Engineer in Test
Python, Unix, Linux
£50k - £60k
Software Engineer in Test required by an exciting, R & D focussed software company located in Oxford, Oxfordshire. The company are growing and looking to add a Software Engineer in Test to their existing software team working alongside a team of skilled Software Engineers.
The successful Software Engineer in Test will have a background of automating test scenarios and prior software development experience.
The Software Engineer in Test will be tasked with;
- Writing test scripts and programs with Python
- Test case creation and defect management
- Using modern tools such as Kubernetes, Helm, Istio, Prometheus, Kibana and Fluentd to deploy and manage microservices in production.
- Test automation
- Unix, Linux
- Software development, ideally TDD
Any experience in one or more of the following is advantageous;
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Web frameworks e.g. Django, Flask
- TCP/IP networks
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
This is an opportunity to join a growing software company offering the chance to work on interesting and varied software projects. If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature please contact CharlieFayers@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765298.