Software Implementation Consultant required by a successful software company based at their Guildford office.
The company continues to expand as they grow their customer base consisting mainly of financial services companies.
The Software Implementation Consultant is likely to have proven commercial experience in a similar role working in close conjunction with customers, acting as the interface between them and the software development team. Technical knowledge of XML, SQL and pseudo code is a prerequisite. This person will be expected to resolve customer's technical queries and provide guidance throughout the implementation process.
The Software Implementation Consultant will join a distributed Software Implementation team spanning offices across the globe. Responsibilities to include;
- Managing complex software implementation projects in a customer facing capacity
- Providing technical expertise where necessary
- Acting as the team's Senior Consultant mentoring and guiding less experience consultants in the team
- Providing end user support and training through the process
- Solution design input
- Liaising with QA team to ensure effective performance and functionality
- Customer facing experience
- Technical knowledge of XML and SQL
- Any programming language from Java, C++, c#, Python
Due to the technical nature of the position, the opportunity will suit a Software Developer who is looking to become more client facing. Any travel to customer site will be UK (London) based. This role will be based in the Guildford office.
If you are seeking a role of this nature, please contact RyanOatley@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765806.