Software Implementation Consultant urgently required by a market-leading software company based in London.
The company are pioneers of technology that solves real-world, business challenges working with companies across the Globe. Due to planned growth the company are recruiting a Software Implementation Consultant to join their expanding Technical Sales team.
The successful Software Implementation Consultant candidate will need strong technical knowledge in order to understand customer environments, and implementation support of customer products and services following successful pre-sales engagements.
Due to the global client base, travel will be required internationally for 25% to £50% of time during the first 2 years.
The Software Implementation Consultant position has two components (training provided):
- Pre-sales engagement with potential clients and partners
- Delivery of post-sales consultancy, training and implantation services
- Technical Implementation experience
- Understanding of web server technologies, messaging middleware, database, enterprise and internet architectures and mobile technologies
- Strong presentation skills
- Understanding of programming languages such as Java, .NET, C++ etc
- Understanding of technology markets such as; Big Data, Cloud, Enterprise Integration etc
Any experience in the following areas would be advantageous for any application;
- Salesforce SFA
- Complex software sales
Successful candidates will go through an extensive training programme which will take around 3 months.
This is an opportunity to join a successful, stable company offering the chance to work on cutting edge projects across the world. If you are looking for a new challenge please contact RyanOatley@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765286.