Software Consultant / Software Implementation - Customer facing
SQL, Scripting, C#, .NET, Consultancy, Software Support
£40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
A Software Implementation Consultant / IT Technical Consultant is required to join a thriving software company who are at the forefront of their field. The successful Software Implementation Consultant will be expected to provide technical, business and functional expertise to guide customers through successful implementations. The company have multiple offices across the UK so the Software Consultant can be based anywhere in the UK and work remotely; however, you will be expected to travel to customer sites (expenses paid) as required.
*The company can interview and onboard remotely in the current environment - immediate availability to start is preferred, but not essential.
This role is best suited to candidates with an IT background and a customer centric approach. As a leading provider of Digital Solutions, you will be implementing various bespoke projects to external customers, acting as a bridge between technical internal teams (Developers, IT Support Engineers etc) and often non-technical staff, to ensure a smooth seamless implementation.
Preferred candidates will have Technical Consultancy experience, however Technical Business Analysts and Application Support Engineers who are looking to move into consultancy will also be considered.
- Experience delivering Digital/Software based products as a Consultant, Developer, BA or Support function
- The ability to gather an understand technical and non-technical requirements from external customers
- Strong SQL skills - SQL queries etc..
- Commercial exposure of the .NET framework
- Instil best practice and guidance to customers
- Excellent communication skills - The ability to train end users when required
- Understanding of User Acceptance Testing processes or testing best practice
- Relevant IT-based qualifications such as an IT-based degree
- Programming experience using C#
- Infrastructure and Networking exposure
This company boasts an excellent benefits package comprising of structured career progression prospects, company perks and the opportunity to work with a company who genuinely want to see you excel in your career.
To apply, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk