Devops Engineer / Software Developer - C#, .Net, API, Ansible, Azure, PAAS, Kubernetes, Docker
Ever wanted to work with some of the best people in the tech industry and push yourself to the top of your profession?
Do you enjoy a stable, steady and progressive working culture with collaborative working?
We are working with an awesome company on a rapid and exciting growth drive. They leverage cloud technology to build innovative digital solutions used by more than 1 million people in the UK and soon to be many more across Europe.
Devops Engineer / Developer - The Role
We are looking for talented backend developers / devops engineers with a passion for quality to help build the next generation of platforms and cloud infrastructure.
Skills & Requirements
We are lookig for people who combine breadth and depth of knowledge. This reflects the broad nature of the work delivered within this talented team.
- Experience of Ansible in a commercial environment, provisioning Azure infrastructure would be a bonus.
- Good understanding of Docker and Kubernetes, ideally in Azure Kubernetes Service.
- Knowledge of design and architectural patterns, experience in architectural transformation would be a bonus.
- Solid understanding and experience of C# in .Net Framework and Core.
- Networking experience including awareness of security fundamentals, ideally using Azure NSGs and VNets.
- Good real-world experience of testing, ideally BDD.
The company offer very competitive salaries, a large bonus and a wealth of lifestyle and professional benefits to keep ensure you are well compensated and rewarded for your contribution.
- Modern Azure based technology stack
- Dedicated innovation time
- Competitive above market benchmarked salaries
- Gym membership for you plus a friend
- Competitive Bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Private medical and life insurance
- Company contribution pension scheme
How to apply:
If you have a CV please send it over, hit apply or contact me through LinkedIN. Steven Wright, Spectrum IT Recruitment. If you don't have an updated CV don't worry, we can work on that later, get in touch asap and we will work on it together. StevenWright @ SpectrumIT. co.uk