Software Product Manager
Product Marketing, Commercial Product Strategy, ROI, Agile
Hampshire; Southampton, Winchester area
Are you skilled at "Go to market" Product Delivery, Commercial Ownership and Product Strategies for software products and solutions?
Have you got experience working across Technical, Sales and Marketing teams?
We are searching for an experienced Software Product Manager to join our Southampton based client. This role is a result of new investment, so you would be joining at a time of expansion in a thriving business. The Software Product Manager would play a key role in delivering the companies Software products to external customers.
The Software Product Manager would oversee a range of bespoke software products and solutions and help bring these to market in a way which can maximise ROI. The premise of this role is to produce strategic, Go to market plans and roadmaps for the company's software products and solutions. This requires working with internal development teams, whilst overseeing sales and marketing teams to ensure the product is fit for purpose, communicated effectively through sales and marketing channels, and that it is aligned to client expectations and superior to competitor products.
- Commercial experience as Software Product Manager, Product Owner, or similar.
- A wealth of experience producing strategic, Go to market plans and roadmaps for the software products and solutions
- Proven experience across pricing models for software products
- Experience of working with Sales and Marketing teams
- KPI / ROI driven
- Excellent communication skills, able to liaise with all levels of the business
- This role will be working in an Agile / Scrum environment, so experience in this would be beneficial.
If you're interested in working for a company boasting an excellent culture, good benefits package, career progression prospects and exciting growth plans please get in touch..
To be considered please apply to this advert, contact us via our Website or get in touch with Amy Lee at SpectrumIT via LinkedIn.