Software Product Manager - £45k
Product Marketing, SaaS, Commercial Product Strategy, Agile
Hampshire; Southampton area + home working
Are you skilled at Software Product Delivery and Commercial Product Ownership for SaaS products and solutions? Have you got experience working with both Technical teams and Sales / Marketing teams?
We are searching for an experienced Software Product Manager to join a growing Software product business. This role is a result of new investment, so you would be joining at a time of expansion and the Software Product Manager would play a key role in delivery of the company's Software products to external customers.
The Software Product Manager would oversee a range of bespoke software products and solutions and help bring these to market with a focus on maximising ROI. The premise of this role is to produce strategic, Go to market plans and roadmaps for the company's software products and solutions. This requires working with internal development teams, whilst overseeing sales and marketing teams to ensure the product is fit for purpose and communicated effectively through sales and marketing channels.
- Commercial experience as Software Product Manager, Product Owner, or similar.
- A wealth of experience producing strategic, 'Go to market' plans and Roadmaps for the software products and solutions
- Experience of working with Sales/Marketing teams and marketing strategy
- Comfortable in a KPI / ROI driven environment
- Excellent communication skills, able to liaise with all levels of the business
- This role will be working in an Agile / Scrum environment, so experience in this would be beneficial.
If you're interested in working for a company boasting an excellent culture, good benefits package, career progression and exciting growth plans, please get in touch..
Please apply to this advert, contact us via our Website or get in touch via LinkedIn, Paul Grace, SpectrumIT