SaaS Product Manager - Progression and Training opportunity
Product Development, Software Product development, Agile, SCRUM
Berkshire: Reading, Bracknell, Wokingham area
We have an excellent Product Manager / Product Owner opportunity for a successful SaaS company at an exciting time of growth. The business can offer training and progression opportunities and the role has scope to move into a Senior Product Owner role within 18 months.
The company offer a range of bespoke IT/Software products and this role will be heavily involved in development of new products and features, working with both internal technical teams and the external stakeholders.
The company will consider candidates from junior level who demonstrate the ability to learn and progress quickly, or those who are currently in a similar Product focussed role who are looking for a fast paced, growing environment where they can have more influence on product management and product development.
Essential skills Required:
- Commercial experience in a Software / SaaS Product focussed role - Product Manager, Business Anayst or similar
- Must have excellent communication skills. The role is client focused so you must be able to communicate effectively with external stakeholders and present information effectively.
- Able to demonstrate generating User Stories
- A good understanding of Agile / SCRUM methodology
- Degree educated, IT or Business-related degrees are preferable.
- Relevant ISEB or similar certification is desirable
The company promote an excellent culture and work/life balance and regularly invest in training and support. The company offer a salary up to £38,000 based on experience + great benefits.
To be considered for this position please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Paul Grace, Spectrum IT.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.