Software Project Manager
A progressive company with a vibrant and collaborative approach to Software Development are looking for a Software Project Manager to join their team.
The Software Project Manager will be required to work across a number of internal teams and departments and have an understand of project impact throughout the business.
The Software Project Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial IT Project Management experience.
- Experience of delivering projects within quality, time and budget considerations.
- Knowledge of requirements gathering, risk and issue management, project planning and progress reporting.
- Experience of using appropriate Project Management tools and concepts.
- Understanding of Agile Software Development environments.
- Strong customer management experience with ability to see commercial opportunity.
- Experience of working across multiple internal teams including C-Level management, Support, Sales and Finance teams.
- Prince 2 or PMP qualifications - Desirable.
This role with suit a driven Software Project Manager who enjoys delivering software solutions to customers whilst being mindful of commercial opportunities. IT Project Managers who thrive in fast paced contemporary development environments will also be well suited to this organisation.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to email@example.com