Software Project Manager
Salary: £45,000-£55,000 + Excellent Benefits
We are looking for an experienced Software Project Manager to join a well-established yet growing company in East Sussex.
As a Software Project Manager, you will be joining a dynamic and open environment where you will contribute to the success of the business through delivering new project to their customers.
22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (Holiday allowance increases with length of service up-to 27 Days)
Bupa Medical Cover
Company Pension Scheme
As a Software Project Manager your role is to manage in-house software development projects from cradle to grave. You will have the opportunity to dive straight into the role as they have a new project which needs to be developed and delivered to their customers.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Manage New Product Development projects with Electronics, Mechanical and Manufacturing deliverables.
- Manage in-house software development projects from inception to delivery.
- Work in conjunction with Software Engineering team which is primarily in the UK, they have some engineers based in mainland Europe.
- Creating and maintaining project plans, including WBS, resource requirements, milestones, costings etc.
- Managing project risks, issues and changes.
To be considered for the Software Project Manager role we are looking for:
- Strong experience of project management of software product development.
- Strong experience of leading both Agile and Waterfall software development projects.
- Experience of managing complex software design projects.
- Degree Qualified is an advantage but no means essential.