Software QA Engineer (Linux or Mobile Platforms)
An award winning software solutions provider are looking for a Software QA Engineer to join their expanding team.
The Software QA Engineer will work closely with the Software Developers and bring a structured and organised approach to their work.
The responsibilities of the Software QA Engineer will include:
- Working within an Agile development team and taking responsibility of releases during all stages of the lifecycle.
- Responsibility for all testing including regression, functional and automation.
- Development of detailed test plan documentation and strategy.
- Creation and maintenance of a Product Validation environment.
- Design, build and maintenance of manual and automation test scripts.
- Identification of QA ad testing gaps to identify solutions for process improvement.
- Defect recording and tracking using JIRA.
The Software QA Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong commercial manual Software QA / Software Testing experience.
- Experience of improving documentation and planning processes.
- Experience of Automation testing.
- Knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu), Unix or mobile platforms - advantageous.
- Exposure to working in real-time software environments - desirable.
- Experience of testing software for smartphone or tablet devices.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to email@example.com