Software Support Analyst - Poole (ERP and Business Systems)
£25,000 + Benefits packages
Our client is looking for a Software Support Analyst to join the technical support team in Poole. They are looking for a candidate with experience in technical 1st line support of systems including ERP, Business Management or Accounting software. The client is a management software provider assisting businesses in a number of industries by supplying internal systems to manage all areas of operations.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Provide over the phone Software support to the client's customer base and end users throughout the UK and Ireland.
- Direct contact with end users by telephone and email involving issue investigation, resolution or escalation.
- Continually develop knowledge of the entire software system and keep up to date with newly released software.
- Work with other members of the Software Support Team to achieve high standards of service and customer satisfaction and you'll also be expected to contribute to continuous improvement of the support call management process.
- Strong in setting customer expectations and ability to handle basic complaints
- Identify underlying causes of recurring software issues.
- 2 years or more in a role using or supporting Business Management/ERP/Accounting software together with an understanding of support call management processes.
- Good general IT skills are necessary as well as experience in SQL.
- A general understanding of system architecture (hardware, database, applications, desktops and printers) would be an advantage, as would knowledge of ODBC.
- Proven strong knowledge of accounting principles or accounting systems.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Proven customer service skills based on a genuine desire to help others.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, good attention to detail.
- Positive, confident, self-motivated, autonomous and reliable attitude to work
- Able to learn complex business software quickly.
- Experience in the agricultural, construction or garden machinery industry would be an advantage but not a necessity.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive basic Salary of £25,000
- Up to 20% Bonus Scheme (Company performance bonus scheme up to 10% and Personal performance bonus scheme also up to 10%)
- 22 days holiday raising at 1 per year up to total of 25
- Pension Scheme
- Birthday gift
- Childcare Vouchers & Flexitime
- Free tea, coffee and fresh fruit
- Free on site parking
If this role is of interest and you think that you could be up for the challenge, then please send your CV through to rachelclements@spectrumIT.co.uk