A successful software solutions provider is looking for a Software Support Analyst to join their skilled team.
The Software Support Analyst will be required to provide technical support and services to a range of external customers, based across various sectors.
The successful Software Support Analyst will enjoy solving complex technical problems and will be experienced in a software or application support environment.
The Software Support Analyst will be required to have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Commercial Software or Application support or development experience.
- A passion for troubleshooting and complex problem solving.
- Experience with SQL Server or Oracle.
- Knowledge of SQL queries.
- Experience of supporting Bespoke software - desirable.
- Comfortable working under pressure in an SLA led environment.
- Degree level qualification in Computing, Software, Physics, or Maths.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is a great opportunity for someone passionate about technology who enjoys being challenged by complex problems.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02380 765 292