Senior Applications Support Consultant - Bi-Lingual (French or German)
Contact Centre Solutions / Workflow Management / Process Automation (Robotics)
** London or remote based with UK travel **
We are looking for ambitious and talented Software Support Consultants to work with a market leading technology company.
You will be given a great scope of opportunity to work with internal and external customers and to help scope, build and deliver world-class software solutions. This is next generation software for the call and contact centre industry, a company that leverages technology to drive optimum business efficiency through Robotic Automation & Workforce Management.
This is a challenging and rewarding job opportunity with a huge scope of future career potential. The company is an established start-up technology specialist with the backing of a large technology specialist, this creating an exciting and fast track career opportunity.
The company is a great investor in its people and will provide all of the resources, technology and tools you need to perform your job to the best of your ability. There is structured training in product and process and an opportunity to work with a talented and ambitious team that will push your career on to the next level.
- English/French or English/German bilingual.
- Domain experience with contact centre Workforce Management; Process Automation (Robotics); or Quality Management solutions.
- Ability to work flexibly and independently in a fluid, start-up like environment.
- Ability to work successfully with clients and business partners directly.
- Excellent problem-solving ability in high pressure situations.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills are a must.
The Job Role:
- Drive effective product utilisation by setting up solutions aligned to client business needs: Set up application users, database configuration, forms and workflows according to client business processes
- Deliver on site and remote application training and consulting services that drives customer ROI.
- Deliver consulting services in the area of contact centre, performance improvement and business transformation.
- Analyse new and existing customers KPI performance and develop contact centre improvement plans.
- Deliver services and solutions that create measurable value
- Responsible for successful delivery of application consulting, education, and enablement resulting in highly satisfied clients
- Support our Account Executives in identifying additional services and solution opportunities.
If you have the experience and enthusiasm please get in touch asap
Hit apply or contact me, Lesley Morgan, Spectrum IT Recruitment. 02380 765804. LesleyMorgan@SpectrumIT.co.uk