Are you a Software Support Developer who has a passion for problem solving?
A multinational organisation who embraces new technology to keep them ahead in their industry, are looking for a Software Support Developer to join their team
This Software Support Developer role is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys problem solving and implementation solutions
The successful Software Support Developer will have the following skills, experience and attributes;
- Experience as either a software developer or Software support engineer
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to find and resolve issues
The responsibilities of the Software Support Developer will include;
- Working with the support team to solve issues
- Developing and releasing solutions
- Designing and building diagnostic code
The Software Support Developer role is paying up to £50,000 with excellent benefits including; Bonus scheme, flexible working hours, work from home opportunities, optional private medical insurance and £3,000/year reimbursement for approved training programs.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to Tomstickler@spectrumit.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294