A Software Support Engineer is required to join an award-winning company in Portsmouth. A great opportunity for an experienced technical support professional to take the next step in their career within a company that prides themselves on their culture and investing on their staff development.
You will be responsible for technical user support, software configuration, platform management & systems integration, to name a few, all while striving to achieve their high customer service standards. You will also develop your technical skills using a variety of technologies, tools, training & guidance.
Preferred technical skills;
- Knowledge of databases and SQL, preferably T-SQL
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues
- Experience with supporting a cloud-based CRM
- Experience in software support
- Fundamental understanding of Windows OS, networking and application support
- Good attention to detail, communication skills and customer service experience
- Ability to manage own time and prioritise workloads
What they can offer you;
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexi holiday
- Company contributed pension
- Life assurance and income protection
- Other benefits such as cycle to work schemes
- The opportunity to join an award-winning company that believes in investing and developing their own people
The salary on offer for this Software Support Engineer role is up to £28,000pa plus benefits.
To apply for this position, please apply or send your CV to ElliotHall@SpectrumIT.co.uk