Software / Technical Project Manager
£45,000 - £50,000
An exciting new opportunity for an Software / Technical Project Manager to join a market leading Retail company providing innovative Software solutions. The role will join a fast paced Agile team focused on delivering customer facing Web based software applications and offers scope for progression. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate coming from a very similar environment.
The role will work the full project lifecycle scoping and implementing effective Software Applications to external customers. This is a customer facing role and you will be able to manage single large long term projects and / or multiple smaller projects with the ability to work in a changeable environment. You will manage the co-ordination of estimates, project timelines and budgets and be responsible for managing cross project dependencies and conflicts.
The key accountabilities will include:
- To scope and create detailed projects plans
- Ensure cross team co-ordination between BA's, Technical Designers, Developers and QA teams
- Co-ordination of estimates, timelines and budgets
- Involvement in the full software development life cycle
- 7-8 years+ IT Project Management experience within a Software Development environment
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment, managing multiple planned and unplanned projects, large and small, absorbing complex and logistical issues rapidly
- Agile leadership or implementation experience is essential
- Basic technical knowledge, the ability to interact with Software Developers and Testers
- Demonstrable experience in the delivery of major development projects from initiation to completion
- Experience of internal and external stakeholder management
- A proactive mindset towards project leadership and delivery
- High level of customer facing disciplines and project successes
- Accredited project management qualification(s) in a relevant methodology (e.g. Scrum (Agile), PRINCE2 or ITIL)
- Operational experience in a development environment
- Understanding of retail industry
- Experience of using CA Rally
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants should have eligibility to work in the UK.