A market leading software solutions provider is looking for a Software Tester / Test Analyst to join their Software Testing team in Southampton.
This testing team is going to through an exciting period moving form manual testing to automated and is looking to add an additional tester with experience of Automated Testing.
With the platforms and tools already in place the successful Software Tester will have:
- Commercial experience of Automated testing.
- A willingness to communicate new ideas, opinions and solutions within a team environment.
- An awareness of different types of testing to what you may be working on - having opinions on the pro's and con's.
- Ability to articulate your views and opinions on contemporary software testing and QA practises.
- Good communication skills.
- A passion for learning.
It would be beneficial to have:
- Experience testing desktop applications
The role of Software Tester is paying up to £40,000 depending on experience with benefits including flexible & Home working, Free parking, 26 days annual leave, Private medical & Dental insurance.
To find out more or to apply please contact Chris Lynes at Spectrum IT Recruitment.