Software Test Analyst
£28,000 - £35,000 + benefits, training & progression
Hampshire - Farnborough
Our client is a successful, established and fast-growing SaaS solutions provider who are looking to expand their software testing team based in Farnborough, Hampshire. The software tester will be working alongside the development team to carry out all types of testing activities across the software release cycle. You will gain knowledge into the organisations bespoke products that are being developed in a cutting-edge technology environment. This opportunity would suit a self-driven software tester who is looking to expand there knowledge into automation testing.
A successful candidate will carry out key planning and reporting functions within the team by organising, prioritising and documenting test workloads. The Software Test Analyst is likely to have experience in the following areas;
- Prioritise and plan test activities as assisting with code releases.
- Builds and maintains a deep understanding of all products.
- Proactive in innovating the test process within the business.
- Maintaining all documentation.
- 1+ years' experience in software testing
- Manual testing - automation testing is beneficial but not essential
- Defect Management
- Understanding of the full software lifecycle
- Attention to Detail
This is a perfect opportunity for a junior manual software tester who has the willingness to leanr our clients existing automation testing suite.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration to PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 289
Keywords: Test, Software Testing, Test Analyst, Manual, Manual Testing, Application, SLA, KPI, SaaS, Technical Documentation, SQL, PHP, Python, Software, Jira, Product Support, Agile, Scrum Hampshire, Farnborough