A market leading software solutions provider is looking for a Software Tester / Test Analyst to join their Software Testing team in Southampton.
This testing team is going to through an exciting period moving form manual testing to automated and is looking to add an additional tester as they improve their testing methodology.
Working with an Agile ( scrum ) Development environment as Software Tester you will:
- Review product requirements documents to identify potential issues
- Liaise with Product Manager, development team and stakeholders
- Prepare and maintain test plans and test cases
- Conduct risk assessments
- Perform continuous testing
- Perform regression testing
- Write automation test scenarios with Gherkin
- Provide feedback about defects and bugs to your development team
- Collaborate and Contribute to Quality Roadmap and testing processes
- Analyse and prepare test data
- Ensure traceability of test cases back to project requirements
- Peer Review automation tests
The successful Software Tester will have:
- Commercial experience of software testing.
It would be beneficial to have:
- Experience of auto testing
- Experience testing desktop applications
The role of Software Tester is paying up to £40,000 depending on experience with benefits including flexible & Home working, Free parking, 26 days annual leave, Private medical & Dental insurance.
To find out more or to apply please contact Chris Lynes at Spectrum IT Recruitment.